Polish company providing modern financial solutions. The company’s flagship product are short-term loans available at www.vivus.pl, without unnecessary formalities, within a few minutes. The sale of loans via the Internet in Poland started in July 2012.
Vivus.pl is a leader on the quick loans market. We are constantly making every effort to maintain this level and reach new heights. In 2019, we were awarded the Great Place to Work title, and in 2022 – Best Quality Employer. This is another confirmation, in addition to the Aon Hewitt Best Employers award won in previous years, and the double title of Investor in Human Capital, that together we are building a unique organizational culture and a workplace where we want and like to be.
The company is located in Warsaw at ul. Żwirki i Wigury 16C in modern Business Garden buildings. The office is fully adapted to the work of disabled people and its modern and spacious character ensures exceptional comfort of work. In the company, some employees perform operational work related to the loan granting process, the rest work in specialist or managerial positions in such areas as marketing, finance, risk, legal, HR.
4Finance is a FinTech business with a unique and compelling vision for the future of Consumer Finance. We will reshape and simplify the sector through innovative use of technology and data, an approach that is already having significant success across Europe and beyond. With impressive growth and global ambitions, 4finance is funding expansion to disrupt the way people around the world access funds for those special moments or emergency needs.
With the main HQ in Riga and regional HQ offices in other European markets, this exciting business offers significant opportunities to those looking who want to be part of something truly unique.
We are looking for our Digital Hub in Warsaw.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role is responsible for optimization websites in 4Finances Group. Senior SEO Specialist will work closely with the Marketing, Data, IT, Media and Creative production teams, as well as with external partners:
· Support in SEO Local marketing teams
· Support in SEO IT and UX team
· Prepare SEO recommendations and monitor implementation
· Track key SEO indicators
· Supervision over cooperators
Qualifications and RequirementsUnderstanding,
Expertise and extensive experience Search Engine Optimization
· Min. 3-year proven SEO experience
· Solid understanding of search engine principles, best-practices and algorithms
· In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console,
Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, SEO MOZ, ScreamingFrog, SEMrush, SEO Surfer, etc.)
· Experience with SEO Technical Analysis & recommendations
· Good understanding of Web Traffic analysis, content analysis and benchmarking
· Understanding natural link building
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English
· Proactive, self-motivated, innovative and collaborative
· Nice to have: Experience in financial market and international experiences projects
· Ability to travel to HQs and to our countries periodically